Book Dale for your next event
View Some of My Previous Speaking
Vaughn presents and leads workshops about engaging men in ending sexism and sexual violence - without shame and blame. He works with community organizations, universities, and corporations like the International Summit to End Sexual Violence, the Women In Tech International summit, the Los Angeles Diversity Council, Fordham University, Loyola Marymount University, E & J Gallo, Telstra, and many more.
Vaughn’s work uses inscrutable data and evidence to disrupt logical myths, but he combines the intellectual and academic contexts with his depth of experience leading men to be able to then dive into the emotional subtext and create profound engagement where there was once resistance. After establishing solid footing, he then creates a palpable momentum to install systems, strategies and tools that affect real change in the culture.
- Healthy Masculinities, Masculinity
- The Next Generation of Gender Equality, Equity, and Partnership
- The New Big Business Trend Toward Diversity and Inclusion: Engaging Men
- Silence is Violence: Engaging The Voices of Good Men
- Be Seen On TV, Radio, Podcasts, Print & Blogs
- Personal Development - (Self-Actualization, Connection, Accountability)
- Purpose (clarification, edification)
- Emotionally intelligent goal-setting (50-day plan)
- Publishing your big idea book (Amazon)
- Build Your Speaking Business around speaking/teaching/coaching
- Crewing Your Life Rowboat (Leadership Team Building)
- Recruiting Your Mentor (Mentorship)
Speaker Bio for Universities: Download Here
Speaker Bio for corporations: Download Here
Speaker Bio for media/publicity: Download Here
Dale Thomas Vaughn has worked with some of the most influential people in the world including billionaire industry moguls, academic thought-leaders and international heads of state. Dale began his career in communication at Southwest Airlines and Ticketmaster/Live Nation - after which he co-founded an inclusionary leadership consulting company called The Gender Leadership Group.
As an activist at the forefront of the conversation around gender equality and healthy masculinity, Dale was acknowledged as a "leader of men of quality" by feminist attorney Gloria Allred, and presented at the International Conference on Masculinities alongside other leaders like Gloria Steinem, Sheryl Sandberg and Michael Kimmel. As seen on CNN, CBS, Huff Post Live, TEDx, dozens of top podcasts and blogs, and in the LA Weekly, Dale’s work has received multiple Best of LA awards, Telly awards, and the M Award for service and leadership from his alma mater SMU.
As a Renaissance Man
He has written and edited seven best-selling books, run with the bulls in Pamplona, trekked the 500-mile pilgrimage that is the Camino de Santiago, become a certified specialist of wine, played competitive dodgeball at a national level, and his recent learning endeavors involve learning the guitar, the piano, and taking real estate classes. Also, he can solve a Rubik's Cube in about 3 minutes.
Dale lives in Los Angeles with his partner Elizabeth Menzel, founder of the Happy Woman Academy.