Be Seen As an Expert In Your Field
Learn How to Get Media Attention Without Hiring A Publicist
Imagine what could happen if you grew your reach by 6 figures!
I'll teach you the highly valuable skills so that you can retain the relationships and build the business credibility you need.
I help social entrepreneurs just like you get seen and become well-known experts in their industry.
If you're tired of seeing someone else with less expertise in your field get all the media attention, I am going to teach you the secrets to build your profile, pitch your story, and create a campaign to become the go-to expert in your field.
I'm a big believer in teaching people how to fish, rather than simply catching fish and selling them to you (which is what publicists do). Most small companies and nonprofits can't afford and frankly don't need a publicist or PR firm - they just need the tools and the confidence to try to book themselves. That's what I love to do for entrepreneurs and nonprofit leaders. Take the skills in-house and you'll have the ability to get media attention forever going forward.
One of the best things about this community is that we also cheer each other on, share resources, and generally feel like we are part of a team of people bringing good causes to the world.
I have worked with rock stars, billionaires, and heads of state - my favorite group to work with are mission-driven entrepreneurs.
How do you know this stuff?
I got a degree in communications and initially worked with brand names like Southwest Airlines, Ticketmaster/Live Nation, and the House of Commons (UK Parliament).
In 2010 I decided to turn my passion for activism into a full time entrepreneurial endeavor... and when that first business failed I realized I needed to learn how to create products, drive traffic, and be seen in my industry as a trusted expert if I was going to survive.
So I started using my professional PR skills for myself. Within 2 years I've been featured in dozens of media, made more than a million impressions with my writing as an editor at the Good Men Project, and have spoken on the biggest stages in my field.
In late 2015 I realized I had a system I could give to other entrepreneurs too. I started teaching at the Small Business Administration in Los Angeles, and now I'm honored to serve mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you.
If you are wondering what every "overnight success" has in common: they all get seen. You too can harness that power. Become seen.
What You Get in this VIRTUAL class:
- A Media List with contact information for 100s of Editors, Producers and Show Hosts that are UNIQUE TO YOU
(if you hire a publicist, you never get this - worth a fortune).
- Your Pitch Package with exact headlines, bio and media kit that you'll send to get you booked.
- Email Templates for Pitching!
- Phone Scripts for Pitching!
- Your Unique Branded Story with key messages that will summarize your business and story for the media.
- Weekly Feedback from Dale and other editors/producers on what pitches work, and what pitches don't.
- Money-Making Strategies to connect your media to your business... do you actually know how to make sure your media makes you money? I do. Let me help you.
- A Private Facebook Group of other entrepreneurs who can cheer you on and celebrate your wins!
- Weekly Q&A Group Call with Dale and/or other Editor to answer questions, refine your headlines and pitches
- Virtual Classroom delivered over 3 Months
- Three Options:
- Media For Your Mission - Lifetime access to Classroom/Content
- Media For Your Mission - Group Class Training
- Media For Your Mission - Your First 2 Campaigns Done For You
- The timing of the group class is a 3-month course with 3 calls per month - so you can accomplish an entire campaign.
- You will have lifetime access to the content, community and recordings within my classroom as an alumnus.
- I host a live training event in Los Angeles on October 21st which you will also have special access to attend.
Interested? Click the button below to schedule time with Dale to find out more about whether the class or coaching is the best next step for you.