This is the podcast that started it all for me. And it's still a favorite of mine because Caleb does such an incredible job of earnestly leading while playfully injecting humor and levity. Seriously, he's a pro and you should check him out.
In this class:
- Texan stereotypes.
- Doing the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage in Spain.
- Walking through France and Spain over six weeks.
- Working as a speech writer for a Member of Parliament in London.
- How it pays to be precocious when looking for a job.
- Speaking out against sexual abuse.
- Doing a 100 mile walk in four days through Scotland solo.
- Doing the trails too fast.
- Dealing with blisters.
- Having his Camino family.
- Having questions he was looking for.
- Moments of clarity.
- Working on his inner world.
- Having some love connections.
- Staying in monasteries.
- The feeling of completion and a new perspective.
- Wanting to see life and death.
- The Running of The Bulls in Pamplona, Spain.