“The reason I became an entrepreneur is because I felt I had this mission that I was not being able to do because I was spending 50-60 hours a week working for someone else.” – Dale Thomas Vaughn
You can start to redefine what it means to be a man with every action you take... that is powerful.
This is a show where I get really raw with Pete Saunders about self-doubt, masculinity, and how to find your superpower.
Today’s guest on the Art of Adventure Podcast is an adventurer in his own right. He has run with the bulls in Pamplona, walked the 500 mile Camino del Santiago pilgrimage, written bestselling books, and become a certified wine expert.
A little behind the curtain about how I move content around... if you're a content strategy nerd.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- The 3 steps in the content marketing cycle
- One thing to NEVER do in content marketing and what to do instead
- How to tap into a deep desire within your audience
- Advanced strategies for getting your content out in a bigger way
Tips From The Episode:
- You want to make sure you are clear about your core message
- Make sure to respect your reader or listener
- People get bored if they are not connected with your content
- You want to involve more people in your content creation process
My biggest fear is to look back on a mediocre life and wonder what went wrong.